- Ownership and management
- The main functions that the website provides
- Your Responsibilities
- Currency unit
- Use of information on the website
- Ensure the purpose of using information
- Respect intellectual property rights and trademarks
- Beware of third-party links
- Dispute resolution, governing law, and courts
- The operation of website
- Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information on the website
- Update information on the website
General code of conduct
We develop codes of conduct and community standards to ensure an environment where everyone respects each other. So it would help if you respect the following general rules:
- Comply with applicable laws.
- Respect the rights of others, including privacy and intellectual property rights.
- Respect ethical issues, good customs and traditions of Vietnam.
- Respect ethnicity, religion, gender, the elderly, people with disabilities, and children’s rights.
- Do not create, provide, or distribute invalid content.
- Do not mistreat or cause harm to others or yourself (including and not limited to threatening, encouraging, suggesting lousy behavior, and causing harm). For example: giving false information, spam, fraud, infringing, harassing, disparaging, insulting, fake, bullying, etc.
- Do not misuse, distort the website’s content, harm, interfere with, or disrupt the website’s system. For example: spamming, spreading malicious programs and viruses, intentionally invading our systems.
- When detecting the wrong behavior of others, faults, or errors in our site, please report it to the Admin via the Contact page > select the Contact Information section.
For the content or the links which are considered to be unhealthy, irrelevant, and invalid, we will apply management measures to ban and refuse to continue connecting with the resource of these content without prior notice.
- Violating Vietnamese fine customs, laws and ethics.
- Content that is sensitive, controversial, and related to politics, religion, ethnicity, gender, and sexuality.
- Content unrelated to Be Better Foundation: not related to our current program, related to organizations/individuals who no longer work/collaborate with Be Better Foundation.
- Content related to confidential personal information (phone number, bank account, ID card/CCCD, passport, contact information).
- Content that is violent, harassing, and infringing on individuals and organizations.
- Content that is deceptive selling, disparaging, attacking, criticizing individuals or organizations.
- Use obscene, disrespectful, and impolite words.
- Content that has a confusing, unclear purpose.
- Content that is unfairly competitive.